- Meetings called as necessary
- Lincoln Park Zoo
1215 N. 8th St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Zoological Board is made up of seven members that serve one- and two-year terms:
- Al Hrudka - term expires June 1, 2017
- Doug Koch, member - term expires June 1, 2017
- Richard Krumel (I. Walton), member - term expires June 1, 2016 (2 yr term)
- Wayne Utterstedt (Fish and Game), member - term expires June 1, 2018 (2 yr term)
- Al Schema, member - term expires June 1, 2017
- Edward Vetting, member - term expires June 1, 2017
- Alderperson Steve Czekala, Common Council repr. - term expires April 17, 2017
- Daniel Koski, Director of Public Infrastructure (Secretary), non-member
The Zoological Board consists of the following seven members: a member of the Common Council, one member to be appointed by the Manitowoc Fish and Game Protection Association, one member to, one member to be appointed by the Izaak Walton League of the City of Manitowoc, and four residents of the City to be appointed annually pursuant to Section 3.27.
It shall be the duty of the Zoological Board to formulate plans and policies pertaining to the operation of the City Zoo and to oversee management of the zoo.