- Meetings called as necessary
- Lincoln Park Zoo
1215 N. 8th St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Zoological Board is made up of seven members, that serve a four-year term (effective 10-23-18):
- Alderperson Steve Czekala, Common Council Repr. - term expires April 15, 2019
- Al Hrudka - (Mtwc. Co. Fish & Game repr.) term expires June 1, 2019
- Martin Gregory - term expires June 1, 2019
- Doug Koch - (At Large) term expires June 1, 2019
- Al Schema - (At Large) term expires June 1, 2019
- Eugene Runnoe - (At Large) term expires June 1, 2019
- Wayne Utterstedt - (At Large) term expires June 1, 2022
- Daniel Koski, Director of Public Infrastructure
- Denise Larson, Recreation Division Manager
The Zoological Board consists of seven members, as follows: a member of the Common Council, one member to be appointed by the Manitowoc County Fish and Game Protective Association, one member to be appointed by the Northeastern Wisconsin Great Lakes Sport Fishermen, Inc., and up to four "at large" wildlife enthusiasts of Manitowoc County. Members of this Board shall have business knowledge, marketing skills, zoo operations experience, knowledge of wildlife, or other skills required to benefit such a Board.
It shall be the duty of the Zoological Board to formulate plans and policies pertaining to the operation of the City Zoo and to oversee management of the zoo.