British Soccer Camp
July 23 - Aug 3, 2018
British Soccer Camp provides players of all skill levels and abilities high level soccer coaching from an international expert. The early mastery of technical skills is one of the most important elements in the development of youth soccer players. Each day, coaches will take players through a progressive series of skill building practices from unopposed, to opposed, game related and finally into a game. Specific skills which will be covered include:
- Soccer ABC-Players will improve their Agility, Balance & Coordination
- Dribbling-improve the ability to change direction and move with speed
- Moves-master more than 20 ways to turn and fake opponents
- Passing-improve accuracy, pace & 1st touch control
- Shooting-improve power & placement with each foot
- Heading-learn how to safely & confidently head the ball
- Tackling/Defending-improve tackling skills & learn how to defend
- Freestyle-daily program of juggling, lifts & balances
Half Day Camp is for ages 6-14 years and will run from 9a-12
Full day Camp is for ages 6-14 years and will run from 9a-4p
Camp will be held at the Lincoln High School Soccer Field at Dewey Street Park, 1840 S 35th Street, Manitowoc, WI. Campers should bring plenty of water to drink and full day participants should bring a lunch and beverage.
Participants may register online at www.challengersports.com or by contacting the Manitowoc Recreation department at (920) 686-3060.
NEW FOR 2018 - participants will be provided free access to the Challenger App and a collection of skill-building videos!
Jet Link Soccer Camp2nd Grade - 8th Grade
July 9 -12 from 1:00p - 4:00p
Mini Jet Link Soccer Camp4-6 Year Olds (Parents Must Attend)
July 9 - 11 from 6:30-7:30pm
Questions: Call 682-3797
Registration Forms at: www.goalgetters.com
Registration Deadline is June 29 for guaranteed t-shirt and ball.