Cable Television Commission
- Meetings called as necessary
- City Hall
900 Quay St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
The Cable Television Commission is made up of eight members that serve four-year terms:
- Daniel Hornung, member - term expires June 1, 2019
- Katherine Reynolds, member - term expires June 1, 2019
- Derek Muench, member - term expires June 1, 2014
- Mark Seidl, member - term expires June 1, 2019
- Justin M. Nickels, Mayor, ex officio member
- Alderperson Mike Howe, Council Representative member - term expires April 16, 2018
The Mayor, subject to the approval of the Common Council, shall appoint members to a Commission to be known as the Cable Television Commission. The Mayor and a member of the Common Council shall be ex officio members of the Commission. The Commission shall consist of six (6) additional members who shall serve for 4-year terms.
The Cable Television Commission is governed by the terms of Section 27.170 of the Cable Television Franchise Ordinance.