Click here to view the document that describes the official rules of the City of Manitowoc’s 150th Anniversary Logo Design Contest. The object of this contest is to design a logo for the City of Manitowoc’s 150th Anniversary that will be celebrated in 2020. The winning logo will be used as the official 150th Anniversary logo on promotional materials, the City of Manitowoc website, social media, and in many other ways. Your design will be a very important part of our continued history, and should reflect our past, present, and future.
1) Entrant must be a City of Manitowoc resident or full-time student in the City of Manitowoc
2) Entrants of all ages are encouraged to enter
3) Entrants may submit up to two entries for the Contest
4) Entrants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the Official Entry Form
5) There is no fee to enter the contest