Manitowoc Public Utilities Commission
- Second and fourth Monday of each month
- Manitowoc Public Utilities
1303 S. 8th St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas and minutes are available on the Manitowoc Public Utilities Website
The Manitowoc Public Utilities Commission is made up of seven members that serve five-year terms:
- David Diedrich, member - term expires September 30, 2016
- Daniel R. Hornung, member - term expires September 30, 2019
- David P. Luckow, member - term expires September 30, 2015
- James G. Morrow, Sr., member - term expires September 30, 2017
- Mark Seidl, member - term expires September 30, 2018
- Alderperson Jill Hennessey, Licensing, Permits and Inspections Member, ex officio member - term expires April 20, 2015
- Mayor Justin M. Nickels, ex officio member
- Nilaksh J. Kothari, General Manager, non-member
The Commission shall consist of seven commissioners. Five commissioners shall be citizens of the City who shall be elected by the Common Council for a five year term beginning on the first day of October. Existing commissioners shall serve the remainders of their present terms of office. The Mayor and Chair of the Licensing, Permits and Inspections Committee shall serve on the Commission as ex officio members.
The commission responsibilities are to manage and operate the electric utility and water utility of the City.