Parking Regulated December 1st through March 31st
During the months of December, January, February, and March of each year between the hours of 1:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m., there shall be no parking on:
- All marked State or Federal highways, County trunk highways, & City bus routes;
- Any industrial truck routes specified in Manitowoc Municipal Code 10.750;
- Any municipal parking lot (with the exception of leased stalls); or
- Other designated streets in the City of Manitowoc.
For a listing of specific streets or a review of the Municipal Code, please follow these steps:
- Click on Manitowoc Municipal Code
- On the left hand side of the page, click on "Chapter 10 TRAFFIC REGULATIONS"
- On the right hand side of the page, scroll down until you find the section you wish to view and click on the underlined number. (Section 10.410 for "Parking Regulated December 1st to March 31st" or Section 10.750 for information about industrial truck routes.)