Manitowoc Human Resources
Manitowoc City Hall
900 Quay Street
Phone: (920) 686-6993
Fax: (920) 686-6999
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Manitowoc Police Department strives to hire the best police officers to serve our community. The duties of a patrol officer are to serve and protect the citizens of Manitowoc. The patrol officer must have working knowledge of federal laws, state statutes, and city ordinances and must exhibit a considerable amount of discretion and initiative when dealing with the citizens of the community. The patrol officer must be physically fit, be able to perform all essential functions of a police officer and must be able to use all standard police equipment, techniques, and use of force options.
- Submit a written application to the Personnel Department
- Pass a written examination
- Participate in oral internal and external interviews
- Pass a background investigation
- Receive a conditional offer of employment
- Pass a physical examination
- Pass a psychological examination
If you have questions please contact the Manitowoc Police Department at 920-686-6572.