Route 1 - Two Rivers
Route 1, also known as the Two Rivers route, provides service between the cities of Manitowoc and Two Rivers:
- Route 1 begins at the Meadow Links Transfer Point, south on Johnston Drive to Reed Avenue, and then east to Memorial Drive.
- From Memorial Drive, it travels along Lake Michigan, past Aurora Medical Center to Columbus Street in Two Rivers.
- On Columbus Street, the route travels north to 12th Street, then east to Washington Street past the Senior Center and downtown district to 27th Street, and then west to Forest Avenue.
- On Forest Avenue, the route travels north to 35th Street then north on Bellevue Place before heading east on 45th Street, and south on Tannery Road back to Forest Avenue.
- On Forest Avenue, the route travels past Village Green West and the Piggly Wiggly to 22nd Street and then east to Polk Street, west on 24th Street, and north on Lincoln Ave before heading west on 34th Street, and south on Jackson Street past Pick N Save back to 22nd Street.
- The route then travels west to Washington Street and continues south back through the downtown district to 12th Street.
- From 12th Street, the route continues back to Columbus Street and heads south to Memorial Drive.
- On Memorial Drive, the route travels back to Manitowoc through Aurora Medical Center, turns north on Mirro Drive, then west on Albert Drive, south on Johnston Drive, and back to the Meadow Links Transfer Point.
*Route 1 meets up with Route 2
once an hour at the Meadow Links Transfer Point.
Route 1 Maps and Times
(Maps may take several minutes to download.)
For more information, please call the main office at (920) 686-3560.