Route 2 - Northeast Manitowoc
- Route 2 begins at the Intermodal Transfer Center (ITC) in downtown Manitowoc at the top and bottom of each hour.
- From the ITC, the route heads north on 11th Street, east on Franklin Street, and then north on Eighth Street past the Manitowoc Public Library and over the bridge and east on Maritime Drive past the Wisconsin Maritime Museum, YMCA, and Waldo East Complex to Waldo Boulevard / Memorial Drive.
- On Memorial Drive, the route heads northeast to Mirro Drive then north to Albert Drive before heading west on Albert Drive past Roncalli High School to Johnston Drive and then south on Johnston Drive to the Meadow Links Transfer Point.
- From the Meadow Links Transfer Point, the route heads south on Johnston Drive past the Meadow Links Sports Complex to Reed Avenue, west on Reed Avenue to Third Street, north to River Hills Apartments and Manitou Manor before exiting onto Sixth Street north to Magnolia Ave and west to North Eighth Street.
- On Eighth Street, the route heads south past the Piggly Wiggly to Waldo Boulevard before heading west to 11th Street, then south to Huron Street, and then east on Huron Street to Ninth Street, past McKinley Educational Building.
- On 9th Street, the route heads south past the Rahr West Museum and the Salvation Army before heading west on Chicago past St Vincent de Paul’s to 10th Street.
- From 10th Street, the route heads to Franklin Street and west to 11th before heading back to the ITC.
*Route 2 meets up with Route 1
at the Meadow Links Transfer Point only
on the top of the hour run.
Route 2 Maps and Times
(Maps may take several minutes to download.)
For more information, please call the main office at (920) 686-3560.