- Route three begins at the Intermodal Transfer Center (ITC) in downtown Manitowoc at the top and bottom of each hour.
- From the ITC, the route travels south on 11th Street to Washington Street and then west to Custer Street and continues west past the Senior Center and heading south through Bellin Health Clinic and Copps Food Center back to Calumet Ave.
- On Calumet Ave the route heads southwest to Grand Ave and then west to Holy Family Harbor Town Campus and back out onto Harbor Town Lane past Aldi, Petco and other retail businesses to Dewey Street before heading west on Dewey Street to Rapid’s Road, south to Calumet Ave and onto the Frontage Road past Holiday Inn and Goodwill and coming out onto 41st Street.
- The route continues north on 41st Street and then heads east on Dewey Street a short distance before heading into Walmart. From Walmart, the route heads out onto Grand Ave, a left onto 39th Street followed by a right onto Division Street over to 35th Street before heading into Shopko.
- From the Shopko Plaza, the route heads east on Calumet Ave and eventually merges onto Washington Street before heading north on 11th Street back to the ITC.
Route 3 Maps and Times
(Maps may take several minutes to download.)
For more information, please call the main office at (920) 686-3560.