- Route five begins at the Intermodal Transfer Center (ITC) in downtown Manitowoc at the top and bottom of each hour.
- From the ITC, the route heads north on 11th Street to Franklin Street and then west to 26th Street before heading south to Calumet Ave and west to 30th Street and back north through Hobby Lobby and out onto Custer Street.
- On Custer Street, the route heads west past the Senior Center and Fleet Farm before crossing Rapids Road and heading south on Vista Road before heading east on Expo Drive past the Eye Clinic back to Rapids Road.
- On Rapids Road, the route heads south and eventually heads east into Kohls and Lowes past the front doors before exiting onto the frontage road and onto Dewey Street.
- The route then heads east on Dewey Street past Festival Foods and into the Job Center before continuing east on Dewey Street to 35th Street and north to Yorkshire Lane.
- On Yorkshire Lane, the route heads east to 30th Street and then north to Calumet Ave before heading east past Walgreens back to 26th Street and then north to Franklin Street.
- On Franklin Street, the route heads back to 11th Street past the Post Office before heading north on 11th Street back to the ITC.
Route 5 Maps and Times
(Maps may take several minutes to download.)
For more information, please call the main office at (920) 686-3560.