- Route six begins at the Intermodal Transfer Center (ITC) in downtown Manitowoc at the top and bottom of each hour.
- From the ITC, the route heads north on 11th Street to Franklin Street, northwest on Water Street/Clark Street past Westfield Park to 21st Street before continuing west on Western Ave past Holy Family Memorial Hospital to 26th Street.
- From 26th Street, the route continues west on Meadow Lane past Holiday House and Schuette Park to Broadway Street and continues west to Rapids Road.
- On Rapids Road, the route heads north to Waldo Blvd and then east to 23rd Street and north to Menasha Ave past Rob’s Family Market before heading east to 18th Street past the Aquatic Center and east on New York Ave to 5th Street.
- From 5th Street, the route heads south to Chicago Street and then west past the Strand Theatre, Salvation Army and St. Vincent de Paul before heading south on 10th Street to Franklin Street and then south on 11th Street back to the ITC.
Route 6A Maps and Times
(Maps may take several minutes to download.)
For more information, please call the main office at (920) 686-3560.