- Route six begins at the Intermodal Transfer Center (ITC) in downtown Manitowoc at the bottom of each hour.
- From the ITC, the route heads north on 11th Street to Franklin Street, northwest on Water Street/Clark Street past Westfield Park to 21st Street before continuing west on Western Ave past Holy Family Memorial Hospital to 26th Street.
- From 26th Street, the route continues west on Meadow Lane past Holiday House and Schuette Park to Broadway Street and continues west to Rapids Road.
- On Rapids Road, the route heads north to Wildwood Drive and then a short distance to Kellner Street before heading north to Menasha Ave.
- On Menasha Ave, the route heads east past Ace Hardware, Lakeshore Aviation (Manitowoc County Airport) and Rob’s Family Market and then south on 18th Street past the Aquatic Center and then east on New York Ave to 5th Street.
- From 5th Street, the route heads south to Chicago Street and then west past the Strand Theater, Salvation Army and St. Vincent de Paul before heading south on 10th Street to Franklin Street and then south on 11th Street back to the ITC.
Route 6B Maps and Times
(Maps may take several minutes to download.)
For more information, please call the main office at (920) 686-3560.