- Route four begins at the Intermodal Transfer Center (ITC) in downtown Manitowoc at the top and bottom of each hour.
- From the ITC, the route heads south on 11th Street to Washington Street and then south on 12th Street to Marshall Street before heading east on Marshall Street to 10th Street.
- On 10th Street, the route heads south past Lincoln High School and Cedar Crest before heading east on Viebahn Street to UW Manitowoc and then back out on Viebahn heading west to 14th Street.
- On 14th Street, the route heads north to Division Street and then west to 18th Street and south to Viebahn Street before turning west over to 23rd Street past Southfield Townhouses and north to Grand Ave.
- The route takes a short block over to 21st Street and heads north past Washington Junior High School and Felician Village to Marshall Street and then heads east downtown to 7th Street before heading north to Franklin Street past the Manitowoc Public Library.
- Finally, the route heads west on Franklin Street past the Herald Times Reporter to 11th Street and before heading north on 11th Street back to the ITC.
Route 4 Maps and Times
(Maps may take several minutes to download.)
For more information, please call the main office at (920) 686-3560.