Responsibility of Performers
The following is expected of all Metro Stage performance acts:
- The user will furnish all personnel and equipment necessary to run the event.
- The user is responsible to notify participants, spectators, and staff associated with the event of department policies and regulations.
- It is the responsibility of the organization using the facility to obtain all necessary permits or licenses required by city ordinance, resolution, or state law (alcohol, food, soda, etc.).
- The user agrees to provide the city with a certificate of liability insurance in the amount of $300,000.
- No changes in the physical appearance of the area shall take place without prior approval from the director of Parks and Recreations or park supervisor.
- It shall be the responsibility of the renter to maintain the area, including restrooms, throughout the event and to restore all areas and facilities to the condition they were in prior to the event. The renter agrees to pay additional fees for damages or extra time required to clean and restore the facility. This amount will be determined by the Parks Division.
- It shall be the responsibility of the renter to control spectators, vehicles, and all situations involved with the event. If necessary additional deputies may be required.
- It is the responsibility of the user to have premises vacated by 10:00 pm each evening during the term of the request.
View Metro Stage Application