Use of Facility
- The use of the bandshell is not allowed without prior approval of the Manitowoc Parks or Recreation Divisions.
- Only officially approved vehicles are allowed within the park. A list of vehicles needing entry into the park must accompany request for the use of the facility.
- It is understood that any City of Manitowoc police officer and any other authorized city employee have the right to enter the rented premise at any time.
- The City of Manitowoc is not responsible for any articles left, lost, or stolen on the rented premises.
- No admissions fee, donation, contribution, or other charge shall be collected or be permitted to be collected by the renter unless prior approval has been secured in writing from the Special Event Committee or the City of Manitowoc Common Council.
For questions regarding use of the facility, contact the Parks Division at 920-686-3580 weekdays from 7 AM to 4 PM or .
for special event forms