Rules to Follow at the Manitowoc Family Aquatic Center
- Appropriate swimwear is required. Cut-off jean shorts are not allowed.
- Lifeguard-approved safety vests are allowed only with a signed waiver, available at the guard office.
- No alcohol or tobacco are allowed inside the Aquatic Center fencing.
- No carry-in food items are allowed with the exception of water bottles.
- Swim diapers must be worn by all children who are not toilet trained. Swim diapers are available at the concession stand for purchase.
- Swimmers under the age of eight must be supervised by someone over the age of 15.
- The Manitowoc Family Aquatic Center and the Manitowoc Parks and Recreation Department are not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
Speed Slide Rules
- No double riders. Exception: Small children may ride on the lap of a parent or legal guardian.
- Patrons must clear the bottom of the slide immediately.There is no height restriction.
- Patrons must ride sitting or laying on their back, feet first. No standing, kneeling, rotating or stopping in the flume. Keep your hands inside the flume.
- Skipping in line is prohibited.
- Do not use the slide while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Follow the instruction of the attendant.
- Failure to obey rules or instructions will result in loss of slide privileges.
- Swim test is required before speed slide use is allowed. (Swim test must be passed and a wrist band must be visible to use slide)
- Follow instructions of the lifeguard.
- Everyone must slide on their backs, feet first.
- Only one person on the slide at a time.
- Wait for the previous slider to reach the edge of the pool before sliding. (Attendant will signal)
- Do not use the slide while under influence of alcohol or drugs.
- T-shirts may not be worn on the slide.
- Goggles or masks may not be worn.
Lazy River Rules
- There is a height restriction of 48" for the lazy river. Those less than 48" may ride with an adult who is 48" or more.
** Diving Board and Speed Slide swim test will be given at the Umbrella near Green and Yellow slide.
Manitowoc Family Aquatic Center staff has the authority to remove patrons who fail to adhere to the above rules and endanger the safety of other patrons or facility staff.
No toys or floaties allowed in pool area.
Facility Max Capacity: 573