Board of Electrical Examiners
- Meetings called as necessary
- City Hall
Lower Level Conference Room
900 Quay St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
The Board of Electrical Examiners is made up of six members that serve two-year terms:
- Steve Bacalzo (MPU Employee), member - term expires June 30, 2016
- James Check (Licensed Electrical Contractor), member - term expires June 30, 2015
- Joe Stauffer (Licensed Journeyman), member - term expires June 30, 2017
- Gregg Kadow (Fire Department Member), member - term expires June 30, 2016
- Al Backhaus (Licensed Plant Electrician), member - term expires June 30, 2015
- Leroy H. Zill (Electrical Background/Chairman), member - term expires June 30, 2015
- Mark DeZeeuw (Electrical Inspector) Secretary, non-member
The Board shall consist of six members appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Common Council. The Mayor shall designate one member with electrical background as chairman. The other five members of the Board shall consist of the following: member of the Fire Department, employee of the Manitowoc Public Utilities, a licensed electrical contractor, a licensed plant electrician, and a licensed journeyman electrician, all to be employed in the City of Manitowoc. The Electrical Inspector shall act as secretary for the Board.