- Meetings called as necessary
- City Hall
900 Quay St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
The Manitowoc Transit Commission is made up of seven voting members with terms as shown below:
- Pat Naumann, member - with indefinite term
- Claudia Halonen, member - with indefinite term
- Tom Keil, member - with indefinite term
- David Koenig, member - with indefinite term
- Linda Schultz, member - with indefinite term
- Michael J. Etheridge, member - with indefinite term
- Alderperson Christopher Able, Licensing, Permits and Inspections Member - term expires April 20, 2015
The Commission shall consist of seven voting members. A member of the Common Council shall serve as the representative of the Common Council and six citizen members appointed pursuant to Section 3.270 of the Municipal Code
The Commission shall have the power and duty to investigate, advise and report to the Mayor and Common Council any suggestion and recommendations regarding public transit in the City. The Commission is also empowered to take steps to educate the public on the importance and availability of public transit. The Commission shall act as an advisory committee to the Licensing, Permits and Inspections Committee and make formal recommendations to the Committee about transit-related items such as fare increases, route structure, revenue ideas, events, and transit ideas. The Common Council may assign additional duties to the Commission.