- Rahr-West Art Museum
- Get Involved
- Become a Member / Renew
Membership levels are based on households of two adults and their dependent children.
All membership levels receive the following for their entire household, including:
- Complimentary bus trips
- Private receptions for Tablesettings and Christmas in the Mansion
- Opening preview of select exhibits
- Quarterly newsletter
- Notification of major events at the museum
- 10 percent discount Shoppe at the Rahr merchandise
- Discount on select art classes
|Legacy Circle||$5000 & up|
*Museum special events rentals and receptions are subject to availability and are at the discretion of the Museum
Become a member of the Rahr-West Art Museum today!
To renew a membership or submit a new membership application, click on the "CLICK TO PAY NOW" button below.
In order to purchase or renew a membership, or register for programs online, you will need to create a free account with ActiveNet. A valid email address is needed to do this.
Click here to login or to create a free account with ActiveNet.
Some of the benefits to creating an account include the ability to:
- Register for classes for yourself or other family members
- View your past class registrations with ActiveNet
- View and print class schedules
- Manage your account, including making payments, from the comfort of your own home
FEE: ActiveNet assesses a convenience fee when you register online, which is due at the time of payment. These non-refundable fees are collected by ActiveNet to offset the costs of providing the service and are not collected by the City of Manitowoc.
You may also purchase or renew membership or register for classes by calling (920) 686-3090 or in person at the Rahr-West Art Museum.