Industrial Development Corporation
- Meetings called as necessary
- City Hall
900 Quay St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Manitowoc Industrial Development Corporation is made up of twelve directors that serve terms as referenced below:
- Alderperson Jim Brey - Council Representative member - term expires April 20, 2020
- Ben Harrison - term is indefinite
- James Hamann, President - term is indefinite
- Robert Kaufman - term is indefinite
- Tom Giesen - term is indefinite
- Community Development Director, Secretary - term is indefinite
- John Brunner (County appointment) - term is indefinite
- Christopher Herzog - term is indefinite
- Alderperson Mike Williams - Council Representative member - term expires April 20, 2020
- Dennis Tienor (Bank First National), Treasurer - term is indefinite
- Ted Vallis (Edward) - term is indefinite
- John J. Zimmer - term is indefinite
The corporation is the city's agent to encourage and promote the development of industry, to provide greater employment opportunities and to broaden the City's tax base in order to relieve the tax burden of other City residents. The corporation is responsible for ongoing management of current and future industrial parks, implementation of any industrial revolving loan programs approved by the Common Council and industrial marketing. The corporation shall also make recommendations to the Common Council concerning development of industrial development policy.