Industrial Development Corporation
- Meetings called as necessary
- City Hall
900 Quay St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Manitowoc Industrial Development Corporation is made up of twelve directors that serve terms as referenced below:
- Alderperson Brett Vanderkin- Council Representative member - term expires April 19, 2021
- Vacancy - term is indefinite
- James Hamann, President - term is indefinite
- Sam Grage - term is indefinite
- Jeffrey Dvorachek - term is indefinite
- Community Development Director, Secretary - term is indefinite
- John Brunner (County appointment) - term is indefinite
- Christopher Herzog - term is indefinite
- Alderperson Jim Brey- Council Representative member - term expires April 19, 2021
- Dennis Tienor (Bank First National), Treasurer - term is indefinite
- Jeff Grunewald - term is indefinite
- John Fillingim - term is indefinite
The corporation is the city's agent to encourage and promote the development of industry, to provide greater employment opportunities and to broaden the City's tax base in order to relieve the tax burden of other City residents. The corporation is responsible for ongoing management of current and future industrial parks, implementation of any industrial revolving loan programs approved by the Common Council and industrial marketing. The corporation shall also make recommendations to the Common Council concerning development of industrial development policy.