Manitowoc International Relations Association
- Meetings called as necessary
- City Hall
900 Quay St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Manitowoc International Relations Association is made up of members that serve indefinite terms:
- Tina Prigge, President
- Cindy Kaesermann, Vice President
- Lori Denk, Secretary
- Debbie Gainey, Adult Exchange Committee Chair
- Kelly Meyer, Student Exchange Committee
- Alderperson Scott McMeans, member - term expires April 20, 2020
- Mayor Justin M. Nickels, member
The Manitowoc International Relations Association will act as the liaison between the citizens and officials of the City of Manitowoc and the citizens and officials of the City of Kamogawa, Japan, which have entered into a sister city relationship to encourage international understanding through a continuing program of educational, cultural, and economic exchanges. MIRA will coordinate information and resources to maintain and expedite the sister city relationship with Kamogawa, Japan, and with any international community that has as its goal the pursuit of culture, education and peace.