Municipal Tree Commission
- Meetings called as necessary
- Manitowoc City Hall
Manitowoc WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Audio is also available following the meetings.
Most Recent Audio l View All
The Municipal Tree Commission is made up of five members that serve two-year terms:
- Todd Holschbach, member - term expires June 1, 2020
- Alderperson Brett Vanderkin, Council Representative member - term expires April 19, 2021
- Al Schema, member - term expires June 1, 2022
- Glen Pfeffer, member - term expires June 1, 2020
- Vacant, member - term expires June 1, 2020
- Director of Public Infrastructure - ex officio
There is hereby created a Municipal Tree Commission which shall have the powers provided under Wisconsin Statute § 27.09. The Commission shall consist of five (5) members: One member of the Manitowoc Common Council, and four (4) residents of the City to be appointed to a two (2) year term pursuant to Section 3.270.
It shall be the duty of the Municipal Tree Commission to formulate plans and policies pertaining to forestry. This includes protection, management, and development of trees within the City including trees located on streets in parks under the jurisdiction of the Manitowoc Parks and Recreation Department.