Rahr-West Art Museum Board
- Meets third Wednesday of each month at 12:00 Noon
- Rahr-West Art Museum
610 N. 8th St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Videos of the meetings are available within one week after the meeting:
The Rahr-West Art Museum Board is made up of thirteen members that serve three-year terms (2 consecutive terms):
- HaLeigh Zipperer - term expires June 21, 2021
- Dolly Stokes, member - term expires June 1, 2021
- Amy Gehrig - term expires June 21, 2021
- Candice Giesen, member - term expires June 1, 2022
- Amy Fricke-Weigel, member - term expires June 1, 2021
- Larry Shimon, member - term expires June 1, 2023
- Erin LaBonte, member - term expires June 1, 2022
- Alderperson Jeremiah Novak, Council Representative member - term expires April 20, 2020
- Tricia Zimmerman, member - term expires June 1, 2023
- Lori Kirby - term expires June 1, 2023
- Phil Hoff, member - term expires June 1, 2021
- Carrie Lynn Estrella, member - term June 1, 2021
- Vacant, member - term expires June 1, 2020
- Greg Vadney, Director Rahr-West Art Museum, Secretary, non-member
The Rahr-West Art Museum Board consists of 13 members. One member shall be a member of the Common Council and the remaining 12 members shall consist of citizens at large appointed pursuant to section 3.27.
Citizen Board members shall serve a three-year term, limited to two consecutive terms. Citizen Board members may serve more than two terms provided that at least on-year term hiatus from the Board is observed by the member after each two consecutive three year term served. The Rahr-West Art Museum Director shall be a non-voting member of the Rahr-West Art Museum Board.
See Municipal Code Section 3.120(1)(c).