- For the next meeting agenda click here.
- Council Chambers in City Hall
900 Quay St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Agendas | Prior to 02/24/2014
Minutes are also available following approval.
Minutes | Prior to 02/24/2014
Video is available following the meeting.
Archived audio minutes.
Prior to 02/24/2014
The Public Infrastructure Committee has five members:
- Alderperson Steve Czekala, Chair
- Alderperson Tim Boldt, Vice-Chair
- Alderperson Michael Cummings
- Alderperson Chad Beeman
- Alderperson Todd Reckelberg
The Public Infrastructure Committee handles:
- Cell Towers
- Evergreen Cemetery
- Fleet of all city-owned vehicles
- Gravel Pit
- Harbor, Docks and Marina
- Lift Station
- Maintenance of City-Owned Facilities Parks
- Public Transportation
- Public Works
- Refuse Disposal
- Sanitary Inspection
- Sewer Construction and Maintenance
- Signs in Public Right-of-Way
- Special Assessments on Public Works Projects
- Special Events
- Stormwater Management
- Street Construction and Maintenance
- Wastewater Treatment Facility
In addition, some members have additional responsibilities:
- One alderperson on this committee shall be a member of the Board of Harbor Commissioners