- Meetings called as necessary
- Lincoln Park Zoo
1215 N. 8th St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Zoological Board is made up of seven members, that serve one- and two-year terms:
- Alderperson Steve Czekala, Common Council Repr. - term expires June 1, 2019
- Al Hrudka - term expires June 1, 2019
- Martin Gregory - term expires June 1, 2019
- Doug Koch - term expires June 1, 2019
- Al Schema - term expires June 1, 2019
- Eugene Runnoe - term expires June 1, 2019
- Wayne Utterstedt - term expires June 1, 2018
- Daniel Koski, Director of Public Infrastructure
- Denise Larson, Zoo Manager
The Zoological Board which consists of at least seven members, but not more than eight members, as follows: a member of the Common Council, one member to be appointed by the Manitowoc Fish and Game Protection Association, one member to be appointed by the Northeastern Wisconsin Great Lakes Sport Fisherman, one member appointed by the Zoological Society and up to four "at large" wildlife enthusiasts of Manitowoc County, to be appointed annually pursuant to Section 3.270.
It shall be the duty of the Zoological Board to formulate plans and policies pertaining to the operation of the City Zoo and to oversee management of the zoo.