Manitowoc Building Inspection Permits
State of Wisconsin Online Building Permit Form
New Construction One- and Two-Family Dwellings Only
During the 2015-2016 legislative session, 2015 Act 211 was signed into law, requiring Wisconsin municipalities to submit to the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) electronic copies of their new one- and two-family building permits starting on January 2, 2018. This law also charged DSPS with creating and implementing an electronic processing system for these building permits that could be utilized by municipalities.
The link below will take you to the start page for the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) Online Permitting System. The contractor or owner shall complete the State of Wisconsin’s Online Building Permit Form for NEW ONE- AND TWO- FAMILY BUILDING PERMITS ONLY.
After completing the State Online Building Permit Form the contractor or owner shall submit the printed form and the below information to the department for review. Incomplete applications or partial material submittals will not be accepted for review and will be returned to the applicant.
- 3 sets of construction plans
- 3 sets of energy calculations
- 3 sets of plot and erosion plans prepared and certified by a Surveyor or Registered by the State of Wisconsin
Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
- Online Building Permit System NEW 1 & 2 FAMILY HOMES ONLY
- Applicant Frequently Asked Questions Online Permit System
- Applicant Flow Chart On Line Permit System
- Power Point Presentation On Line Permit System
- One & Two Family Program and Codes
- Register for email updates
Please also view
Please call (920) 686-6940 or email the Building Inspection Department