There were three (3) provisional ballots cast in the City of Manitowoc for the November 8, 2022 General Election.
4,213 of 4,445 absentee ballots were returned in the City of Manitowoc for the November 8, 2022 General Election.
Voter Photo ID is required to receive a ballot in all special and regular elections. Please be prepared with your photo ID at the next election. Election Inspectors will be required through legislative action to ask for Voter Photo ID, along with a voter's signature to receive a ballot.
As typical with past elections for Wisconsin State Voter Registration applications, voters are still required to provide proof of residence when registering to vote. A list of acceptable proof of residence document s are listed on the Wisconsin Election Commission's Website at https://elections.wi.gov/publications/voter-guides/proof-of-residence
- February 15, 2022 - Spring Primary
- April 5, 2022 - Spring Election
- August 9, 2022 - Partisan Primary
- November 8, 2022 - General Election
The City of Manitowoc is looking for citizens to work at the polling place. If you are interested please call 920-686-6950 for more information.
Manitowoc Election Resources
- How to Register to Vote
- Absentee Ballot Request
- Aldermanic District / Wards Map
- How to Obtain an Identification (ID) Card
- How to Run For Office
- Poll Workers
- Military, Overseas, and Absentee Voting
- Polling Locations / Place MapPolling
- Voter Registration Form
- My Vote Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Elections Commission 4-Year Voter Maintenance Postcards
If you have any questions or would like more information about elections in Manitowoc, please call (920) 686-6950