Room Tax Commission
- Meetings Called As Necessary
- City Hall, 900 Quay Street, Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda l View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes l View All
- Justin M. Nickels, Mayor, term expires April 19, 2021
- Alderperson Scott McMeans, Council President, term expires April 17, 2019
- Alderperson Jim Brey, Finance Committee Chair, term expires April 17, 2019
- Alderperson Eric Sitkiewitz, Member at Large, term expires April 17, 2019
- Nic Sparacio, Community Development Director
- Pat Reilly (Holiday Inn), Wisconsin Lodging Industry Representative
The Room Tax Commission shall have the powers and duties prescribed by Wis. Stat. § 66.0615 and shall have the authority to dispense all room tax dollars received by the City as permissible under state law. Any contract entered into by the Commission shall be approved by the Common Council. The Commission shall elect from among its members a chairperson, vice chairperson and secretary. No person may serve as chairperson more than three years in any five-year period.