|Current Situation Update**|
|Wisconsin Confirmed Case Count||1,730|
|Manitowoc County Total Confirmed Case Count||0|
|Manitowoc County ACTIVE Cases||0|
|Manitowoc County RECOVERED Cases||0|
|Manitowoc County Negative Tests Reported to Public Health||93|
|** These numbers are updated daily by 4:00 p.m. CST|
THE FOLLOWING CITY FACILITIES ARE ORDERED CLOSED UNTIL APRIL 24TH, 2020
- Manitowoc Senior Center
- Manitowoc Public Library
- Rahr-West Art Museum
- Lincoln Park Zoo (Manitowoc)
- Manitowoc Municipal Court
- Evergreen Cemetery Office
- Maritime Metro Transit
- City parks restrooms will be locked
- All reservations made at city facilities are canceled
- City Hall is closed except for voting-related business
CONTINUE TO SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES
- Visit www.manitowoc.org/MantyEats for local restaurants who may offer delivery and pick-up options.
- Visit www.manitowoc.org/MantyShops and shop the stores of online retailers.
- Buy gift certificates to use later
- Shop over the phone
- Leave a review for them on Google, Facebook, Yelp, or TripAdvisor
- Promote them on social media
- Subscribe to their feeds and newsletters
Last updated: Wednesday, April 1st, 2020 at 2:37 p.m. CST
Executive and Emergency Orders:
- Gov. Evers Suspends Evictions and Foreclosures During Public Health Emergency - March 27th, 2020
- Gov. Evers Safer at Home Order to begin at 8:00 AM Wednesday, March 25th, 2020, until 8:00 AM Friday, April 24th. Click here for frequently asked questions on this order.
- Mayor Justin Nickels puts Emergency Orders into place - March 23rd, 2020
- Gov. Evers Suspends utility Rules and Allows for Additional Consumer Protections - March 22nd, 2020
- Gov. Evers Announces New Order Relating to Department of Public Instruction - March 21st, 2020
- Gov. Evers Updated Mass Gathering Ban - March 20th, 2020
- Gov. Evers: Order to the Department of Workforce Development Regarding Unemployment Insurance - March 18th, 2020
- Gov. Evers: Order Restricting the Size of Child Care Settings - March 18th, 2020
- Mayor Nickels has declared a state of emergency for the City of Manitowoc. Read the proclamation here.
- Gov. Evers: Order for Statewide School Closure - March 13th, 2020
- Executive Order 72, Relating to Declaring a Health Emergency in Response to COVID-19 - March 12th, 2020
We will continue to update this page with information about how the City is handling the COVID-19 pandemic, including a list of City facility closures.
We encourage everyone to follow the CDC guidelines for preventing the spread of this virus. If you are sick, stay home. Wash your hands often. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. Sanitize objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.