Committee on Aging
- Meetings called as necessary
- Senior Center
3330 Custer St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Committee on Aging is made up of eight members that serve three-year terms:
- Ruth Malzahn, member - term expires June 1, 2021
- Allan Brixius, member - term expires June 1, 2019
- June Kraemer, member - term expires June 1, 2020
- Donna Kickland, member - term expires June 1, 2019
- Lydia Groeschel, member - term expires June 1, 2022
- Ron Von Drachek, member - term expires June 1, 2019
- Mary Schultz, member - term expires June 1, 2021
- Deborah Bonk, member - term expires June 1, 2019
- Mayor Justin Nickels, non-member
- Daniel Koski, Director of Public Infrastructure, non-member
- Denise Larson, Recreation Team Leader, non-member
- Judy Rank, County Aging Resource Center, non-member
The Committee on Aging consists of eight members to be appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Common Council for three year terms pursuant to §3.27. The Committee shall recommend to the Common Council a Director for the Committee on Aging who shall serve for a three year term under the direction of the Director of Public Infrastructure.
The director shall administer the programs as recommended by the State and Federal Government Committee on Aging.