Brush & Leaf Pickup
Spring & Fall Collection Dates
FALL LEAF PICKUP - 2021 Fall Pickup press release
Please note: The City of Manitowoc does not have a fall brush or garden waste pickup. Residents may take brush and garden waste to the Manitowoc County compost sites or contact a private hauler. For more information about the compost sites, check the website: Manitowoc County compost sites or call (920) 683-4333.
To find your pickup day, click on the link and enter your address at the top left: Leaf pickup address lookup
SPRING CLEAN UP
The next scheduled pickup will start the first full week of April, 2022.
To report brush or yard waste on the terrace area that is out more than two weeks before or after a scheduled city-wide pickup, please click here or call (920) 686-6550.
Emergency Storm Damage PickupIf there is a storm in the City of Manitowoc that causes a large amount of damage to trees, a decision regarding a special pickup will generally be made within a few days of the storm. Check back on this page for announcements of a pickup or sign up to receive notifications by text or e-mail by clicking here.
For emergencies, such as trees or limbs down and blocking streets or sidewalks during the hours of 8 AM to 4 PM weekdays, contact the Parks Division at (920) 686-3580. Outside of those hours, contact the Police Department Joint Dispatch Center at (920) 683-4470. For information about the Manitowoc County compost sites, call (920) 683-4333.
Christmas Tree Disposal
In January, Pozorski Hauling & Recycling, LLC sponsors a free, one-day pickup of natural Christmas trees in the City of Manitowoc. For more information, contact Pozorski Hauling at (920) 682-3544. Residents who miss the pickup or wish to dispose of their natural tree earlier may take their tree to the Manitowoc County Recycling Center at 3000 Basswood Road. For information regarding the Manitowoc County Recycling Center, call (920) 683-4333.
Sign up for Text/E-mail Notifications
Interested in getting text message or email updates? Sign up for text message/email notification by clicking on "Notify Me" and follow the directions to subscribe.
- When is my leaf pickup?
- Can I place my leaves in the street?
- I can’t put grass in the street, why can I put my leaves in the street?
- How do I know if I have a parking lane?
- My street does not have a parking lane. Where do I put my leaves?
- May I park my vehicle over a leaf pile?
- Does the parking ban apply to businesses and schools?
- If my leaves are on the terrace, will they be picked up?
- I had my leaves out as directed and they were not picked up this week.
- Will you pick up brush and garden waste?
- The Street Sweeping Parking Ban ends on September 30th. Can I park my car on the street the day my leaves are being picked up?