The City's MS4 Stormwater Discharge Permit requires the City to develop and maintain a series of maps to include the following information:
- Waters of the state, name and classification of receiving water(s), identification of whether the receiving water is an ORW, ERW or listed as an impaired water, storm water drainage basin boundaries for each MS4 outfall and municipal separate storm sewer conveyance systems.
- Known threatened or endangered resources, historical property and wetlands.
- Known MS4 outfalls discharging to waters of the state.
- Location of any known discharge to the MS4 that has been issued WPDES permit coverage by the department.
- Location of municipally owned or operated structural storm water management facilities.
- Publicly owned parks, recreational areas and other open lands.
- Location of municipal garages, storage areas and other public works facilities.
- Map 1A Storm Sewers and Waters of the State NORTH
- Map 1B Storm Sewers and Waters of the State SOUTH
- Map 2A Storm Water Drainage Basins NORTH
- Map 2B Storm Water Drainage Basins SOUTH
- Map 3A Endangered Resources, Historical Property and Wetlands NORTH
- Map 3B Endangered Resources, Historical Property and Wetlands SOUTH
- Map 4A Outfalls and WPDES Industrial Permits NORTH
- Map 4B Outfalls and WPDES Industrial Permits SOUTH
- Map 5A Public Facilities and Parks NORTH
- Map 5B Public Facilities and Parks SOUTH