Board of Ethics
- Meetings called as necessary
- City Hall
900 Quay St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220
The Board of Ethics is made up of five members that serve three-year terms:
- Al Schema, member - term expires June 1, 2022
- Doris Hartman (Citizen) member - term expires June 1, 2020
- John Fillingim, member - term expires June 1, 2022
- Kerry Trask, member - term expires June 1, 2020
- Alderperson Eric Sitkiewitz, Council Representative member - term expires April 20, 2020
- Kathleen McDaniel (City Attorney), advisor
The Ethics Board consists of five members: one alderman, one city official and three citizens; all appointed by the Mayor, subject to confirmation by the Common Council. The citizen member shall be chosen from the private sector and shall not be affiliated with city government in any capacity, including, but not limited to, employment, appointment or election. Terms of office of these private citizens shall be three years, with one appointment to be made annually.
See Manitowoc Municipal Code Sections 3.800(4) and (5).