City of Manitowoc residents who have moved, had a name change, or who have not registered previously are encouraged to stop at the City Clerk’s office at 900 Quay Street to register to vote. You can also register online at MyVote.wi.gov. State Law requires that persons registering to vote must provide proof of residency. Persons living outside the City should register with their municipal clerk.
Persons wishing to register need to provide their Wisconsin Driver’s license number or Wisconsin I.D. number.
In order to register, the State of Wisconsin requires that the person:
1) Be a United States citizen;
2) Be 18 years old or older on election day;
3) Live in the election district for at least 10 days prior to the election;
4) Provide Proof of Residency; &
5) Has not lost the right to vote.
City Clerk’s office hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Persons having any questions on voter registration for the City of Manitowoc or suitable proofs of residency may call the City Clerk’s office at 920-686-6950.