CLOSING RECEPTION: Sunday, September 17, 2023 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm. Free and Open to the public.
ReallyBIGPRINTS!! is a biennial printmaking event.
Accepted artists were invited to bring large-scale carved woodblock and print an edition of large relief prints.
The prints were pressed using a City of Two Rivers steamroller.
Really Big Prints was organized by:
- Stephanie Carpenter, Assistant Director, Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum
- Berel Lutsky, Professor (Emertis), University of Wisconsin Green Bay - Manitowoc Campus
- Katie Ries, Assistant Professor of Art, St. Norbert College.
Cooperating Organizations & Sponsors:
- Hamilton Wood Type & Printing Museum
- Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry Co.
- Rahr-West Museum of Art
- City of Two Rivers